– We offer a range of bookkeeping training courses that can be taken full-time, part-time or by distance.
– Our Bookkeeping Courses are Accredited by the CPD. This is the Continuing Professional Development Institute. They are recognised by many professional bodies, including Accounting bodies. Accreditation of Courses, as a part of the CPD, ensures that the students gain a professional qualification in Bookkeeping / Accounting.
– All of our tutors are qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants.
– Our CPD Accredited Bookkeeping Course and Diploma are very popular, as they have been designed to develop knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, key financial terms and to ultimately gain a sound foundation in Finance/Bookkeeping. These are intensive programmes and have been popular with both private individuals looking to gain a grasp of Bookkeeping and employers, who are looking to develop their personnel’s skills.
– Students who require training in Computerised Accounts can opt to take our Sage Accounting training or the ICB Certificate in Bookkeeping.
– Our courses are practical and interactive, they have many specifically designed work simulated tasks that will increase your abilities in the workplace.
– We have access to a significant level expert financial trainers which enables us to tailor a bespoke training course for you, if you have specific training needs.
– Souters is also an accredited provider by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (the ICB) and AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians).
INTEREST FREE CREDIT IS AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING OUR OFFICE at email@example.com and 0207 248 8987
Showing all 2 results