Finance for non Financial Professionals Course Objectives
Delegates gain a good foundation in finance, financial account, key financial terminologies and a clear comprehension of how financial data can be utilised. The use of real life accounts makes the learnings highly relevant to a real world situation.
Finance for non Financials Course Format
Tutor led one day course with experienced and qualified financial professional.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Established accounting policy and its effect
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real life accounts to illustrate points through
Dates and Duration
1 day course at our centre in London or at client site; 10:30 to 16:30.
People that do not have financial training as a background, but require an understanding of finance. It can act as a basis to pursue further financial courses or as a means to be able to function in management / professional meetings where financial data is being analysed.
Delegates can vary from professionals, managers to entrepreneurs.
Benefits and Outcome
Delegates will gain the ability to make practical use of their new financial knowledge at work / in business. A greater sense of commercial awareness and confidence to work a financial environment.