AAT Level 2 Certificate in BookkeepingSeptember 18, 2015
Bespoke Excel CoursesMay 14, 2018
AAT Level 1 Award in Accounting (AAT Access)
998 in stock
The AAT Access Course (AAT Level 1 Award in Accounting) delivered in classroom environment in London.
AAT Access Course in London
Dates and Duration:
Next start date: Flexi start
The course last two days and runs from 10:30 to 16:00.
AAT Access Course Format
The AAT Access Course includes all teaching material required to take the assessments and tuition fees. Online and IT equipment is provided for the Computer Assessment and Spreadsheet work.
Exam fees and AAT Membership fees are not included in the fees.
Who does this course suit?
- You are looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping?
- You need Bookkeeping skills as a part of your day to day job
- You would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses
- You are looking for a job in Finance
- You are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
- You are seeking skills to change your career
What is covered in the AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Course
- Maths for accounting: AAT beginner level – the concepts and functions to assist you in making calculation in a finance job
- Essential accounting procedures: making entries to the accounts, process payments and receipts, identify codes and deliver batch control
- Creating business documents: create and understand various credit notes, invoices and other business documents
- Accounting in a professional environment.
What are the benefits:
- Excellent starter course to launch your career.
- Specialised, highly transferable and recognisable skills
- A clear career path with your choice of great career options
- The spreadsheet software skills greatly enhance your job prospects
- AAT is an industry standard and well-recognised qualification
- Computer-based assessments offer flexibility
- Possibilities to continue the AAT qualification to higher levels