The AAT Course to Run Your Own Business delivered in classroom environment in London.
AAT Course to Run Your Own Business in London
Dates and Duration:
Next start date: Flexi start
The course last two days and runs from 10:30 to 16:00.
AAT Course to Run Your Own Business Format
The AAT Course to Run Your Own Business includes all teaching material required to take the assessments and tuition fees. Online and IT equipment is provided for the Computer Assessment.
Exam fees and AAT Membership fees are not included in the fees.
Buy this course on INTEREST FREE CREDIT FROM £30 per month. Contact our office for details on email@example.com or call 0207 248 8987. Online Applications for Interest Free Credit can be made by going to our booking page CLICKING HERE.
Who does this course suit?
- You are looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping?
- You need Bookkeeping skills as a part of your day to day job
- You would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses
- You are looking for a job in Finance
- You are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
- You are seeking skills to change your career
What is covered in the AAT Course to Run Your Own Business
Budgeting for the small business
- Understanding why there is a need to budget
- Understanding operational budgets
Managing cash flow, keeping your business healthy
- Understanding cash and the cash budget
- Understanding how to monitor and control cash flows
- Understanding the relationship between cash flow and credit customers
Understanding financial documents
- Processing financial documents to credit customers and from credit suppliers
- Understanding the income statement account
- Understanding the statement of financial position
Sole traders, partnerships and limited companies- notification and essential principles
- Understanding how sole traders and partnerships notify their liability and the consequences of non-compliance to income tax and national insurance contributions
- Understanding the VAT return submission process
What are the benefits:
- Excellent starter course to launch your career.
- Specialised, highly transferable and recognisable skills
- A clear career path with your choice of great career options
- The spreadsheet software skills greatly enhance your job prospects
- AAT is an industry standard and well-recognised qualification
- Computer-based assessments offer flexibility
- Possibilities to continue the AAT qualification to higher levels