AAT Level 1 Award in Computerised AccountingSeptember 16, 2015
AAT Level 2 Certificate in BookkeepingSeptember 18, 2015
AAT Bookkeeping Course – Level 1
998 in stock
The AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping Course is offered within a classroom environment in our Central London Training Rooms. You can opt to take the course full-time or part-time. All of the training is delivered by a Chartered Accountant, who is an experienced tutor.
Buy this course on INTEREST FREE CREDIT FROM £37 per month. Contact our office for details on email@example.com or call 0207 248 8987. Online Applications for Interest Free Credit can be made by going to our booking page CLICKING HERE.
AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping has two assessments.
AAT Bookkeeping Course in London
Dates and Duration:
This course can be taken over 2 months part-time in the evening, between 6pm and 8pm.
This course can also be taken full-time over 5 days (Monday to Friday), between 10:30am and 4pm.
AAT Bookkeeping Course Format
The AAT Bookkeeping Level 1 Award includes all teaching material required to take the assessments and tuition fees. Online and IT equipment is provided for the Computer Assessment and Spreadsheet work.
Exam fees and AAT Membership fees are not included in the fees.
Who does this course suit?
- You are looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping?
- You need Bookkeeping skills as a part of your day to day job
- You would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses
- You are looking for a job in Finance
- You are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
- You are seeking skills to change your career
What is covered in the AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Course
Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Intro to the job role and career path for a bookkeeper
- The different types of business organisation
- Bookkeeping terms
Working within Bookkeeping
- Single-entry bookkeeping
- What is VAT
- Cash and credit transactions
- Coding and batch control
- The books of prime entry
Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Financial documents
- How to record financial transactions in the Books of Prime Entry
- How to deliver a Bank Reconciliation
- The Petty Cash System
- The Imprest System
- A TB from the General Ledger
Excel spreadsheet software
- Entering, edit and organising data in spreadsheets
- Formulas and tools to summarise / display spreadsheet information
What are the benefits:
- Specialised, highly transferable and recognisable skills
- A clear career path with your choice of great career options
- The spreadsheet software skills greatly enhance your job prospects
- AAT is an industry standard and well-recognised qualification
- Computer-based assessments offer flexibility
- Possibilities to continue the AAT qualification to higher levels